The night before our new "normal" begins...I am the saddest mommy in the world! I have dreaded this day my entire pregnancy!
On another note, Ryley has slept really well all week long! Today she threw me for a loop. My baby was awake almost all day! She stayed up from 11:30 am to 4 pm, she then slept for an hour and then woke up for another 2 or 3 hours. She's had her bath and is tucked into bed now. Hopefully she sleeps well tonight. I hope I sleep well too.....My nerves are a wreck!!
It's March 3rd already! I'm headed back to work and today is Ryley's First Day of Daycare :(
Here's a picture to document the big day (for both of us!)
Our sweet little girl did good at daycare.....She slept most of the day. She laid on the boppy and the ladies said that she was such a good baby. We are now on day 3 and mommy is okay with this new normal. I like that the daycare is so close to work, I went by & saw her yesterday on my lunch break....she slept, go figure. When I went to pick her up, the lady said that Ryley woke up about 20 minutes after I left and stayed awake the rest of the day. She was still awake & in the bouncer when I went to pick her up. I was really glad to see her. On day 2, daddy went to pay the bill and snuck into see her. He snapped a picture for me. <3
To end her 7th week with a bang...........After her bath, she was doing tummy time. While I was getting things ready for bed, I walked in the living room & she was on her side......watch the video for "the rest of the story"
This girl is something else! I can't believe it. Our baby is growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment