Monday, February 24, 2014

6 weeks

Time is flying by! I can't slow it down, believe me, I tried!
Ryley Kate is now 6 weeks old - I can't believe it! It doesn't feel like it's already been 6 weeks.

 
Alan & I say just about every day, that we can't believe that there's a love like this. We love her so much, it's like nothing else we've ever felt. We kiss and hug and tell her "I love you" so much, she will always know how much she's loved. I'll be surprised if her first words aren't "I love you" Yes, that's how much we tell her.





 
 
2/23 - Ryley slept 6 1/2 hours, 2/24 - Ryley slept 5 hours and on 2/25 - Ryley slept 6 hours - our little 6 week old girl is on a roll! Just in time too....mommy needs some beauty rest for going back to work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment