Wednesday, March 12, 2014

8 weeks

8 weeks old:

I've been sleeping in my crib since I was one week old.
I like baths - not the washing so much, just relaxing in the warm water
I've been sleeping 5 to 8 hours since I was 5 weeks old
I can hold my head up even longer than the day after I was born
I started daycare at 7 weeks old
I usually fall asleep during tummy time, after I exercise my arms and legs.
At 7 weeks and 6 days, I rolled over for the first time



Ahhh.....Our second week - mom back to work and Ryley back to daycare. We're making it - we enjoyed our weekend together.





 




Play time

Early morning pictures for daddy

3/11 - 3/12 Our Sleeping Beauty
10pm to 6am

Mommy couldn't stand it.....I had to sneak in to see her at Daycare.
 

 

 
3/11 - Getting ready to head to Daycare

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment