Monday, February 17, 2014

5 WEEKS

Our little angel will be 5 weeks old tomorrow! I can't hardly believe it. It's true, what they say, time does fly, they grow and change so fast! I'm trying to savor every second of every day that I have with her.

5 week picture:








Today, we went for our first walk and we brought big sister, Daisy. We all enjoyed the walk so much! It was wonderful. Finally, two days in a row, 71*.....ahhh SUNSHINE!

Daisy lead the way:
 
 
Yesterday we went to a friends child's birthday party. It was Ryley's first birthday party to go to. They had a fire truck there and of course, we had to take a picture.


Friday Night we skyped with Granny and Aunt Ellie ~ Thank goodness for technology.
 

2/19 - Ryley had her 1 month check up today. Our girl is weighing in at 10lbs & 8oz.



Weekend before Ryley turns 6 weeks old! It was a busy one!! 
2 birthday parties & met some of mommies friends. 

Gi Gi (Wendi's mom)

Gi Gi & Pops (Wendi's parents)

Jamie Phelps & Ryley

No comments:

Post a Comment