Happy New Year!
Wow, 2014 is here!! I can't believe that in 22 days, Ryley Kate is due! I am 37 weeks and Alan is still home, for a few more days.
New Years day.....ahh...Cabbage, Ham, Blackeyed Peas and Cornbread. Alan worked in the shop most of the time, I stayed in the house and enjoyed just knowing he was home. My friend Jammie and her daughter Avery came over and ate dinner with us. It was nice.
Our positive Alan.....has been a total wreck. He's been so afraid that while he goes to work from 1/7 to 1/16 Ryley is going to try and make an appearance. He has made me promise to not do anything. I promised, but darn it's hard....But, I want him to be here for the arrival of our daughter, so I'm staying put.
I went to the doctor on 1/8 - everything was still the same, so that made us both feel better. I feel good. No pains or anything, so each day, I'm still praying that everything stays in tact while he's gone. My next appointment is the morning of Thursday, 1/16.
Since the middle of December, I've been working from home. The days sure do pass quickly since I have something to do.
It's Saturday 1/11/14 - 38 & 3 - Busy day.....got dressed up & a friend came over today to take a few maternity pictures for me. I can't wait to see them & share! 5 more days & Alan will be home!! Can't wait!
(4/15/2014 - Looking back....Wow! Who would have thought that in 2 days I was going to deliver the most precious baby in the world?! - Not me!)


No comments:
Post a Comment