Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day's at the Hospital

While at the hospital, we had a few visitors. Here are a few pictures of our stay.

1/13/14 - First Bath at the hospital




It's safe to say she didn't care for it much
 


 
1/13/14 - Our first visitors....some of our most favorite people!
Uncle Brad, Aunt Bridget and cousins Morgan and Grant















 
1/14/14 - A few shots from the hospital photographer
 




 
Pictures of Ryley in her going home dress (dress rehersal)






 
Our big girl holds her head up well.....





1/14/14 Visitors
Tasha & Shelby came to visit....
 
Ahhhh, at last....Brad is an Uncle! I think he's in LOVE!

 
Our Great Friend Wendi Palermo came to visit Ms. Ryley Kate

 







 
1/15/14 - Getting ready to head HOME!
 
 





 
Let's go home!
 


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, my new Great Niece. She's so cute. Congratulations you two. I'm so happy for you. I still have your shower gift. So sorry I didn't get it out. I know she won't be using it quite yet. (I got her Johnny Jump up). I also made her a blanket and hat. I promise to get it out by Monday. I love you and with you all the best of luck health Love and Happiness. Love Aunt Nora

    ReplyDelete