Wednesday, May 1, 2013

2013

Wow! It's been a while.......so much has happened in the past 2 years!

      Alan is now working in North Dakota, for the same company he's always worked for, just a different location.
Alan enjoys a hobby called "Rock Crawling". He's built a Rock Crawler and we go to Hot Springs, Arkansas and Clayton, Oklahoma to ride. It's nice to get away, and do something in the nice weather that we both enjoy. We purchased a camper this past May so we can stay in that and haul the Rock Crawler too. Alan hasn't hunted much in the past few years. He went several times this year and has killed 2 deer so far.

    Daisy is now 8 - she turned 8 in June. She loves to play frisbee, ball & have someone pet her. She loves laying in the recliner with Alan in the evenings.

     I - Well, I'm boring.....I am still working at Bryan and Strange Insurance in DeRidder. I've been there for 8 years, this past May. I am a licensed Insurance Agent with 3 designations, CISR, CWCP and CPIA. I mainly do Personal lines (Home, mobile home, auto, etc) and Workers Compensation Insurance. I also help do the receptionist tasks and the Commercial Agent's tasks when she's on vacation. Besides work, I work out at Sculpture. It's a training facility with a personal trainer. I LOVE it! Get's me out of the house and makes me feel great! Our training facility just started Yoga. I've been to one class and I'm going again tonight.

    Well, now that we are done catching up on the basics......This past May (May 29th to be exact) I found out that I'm expecting! WOW! Yes, it was a total shock, but Alan & I are so excited!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment