Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby News

This past May (May 29th to be exact) I found out that I'm expecting! WOW! Yes, it was a total shock, but Alan & I are so excited!!

I was really early on & didn't want to tell anyone for a while, until I knew that everything was okay and I went to the doctor for several check ups. After several visits to the doctor that I have been using for 10 years, I switched doctors. I am very comfortable with the change that I made. My new doctor makes me feel welcomed and sits down and explains everything to me. He takes his time and answers any questions that I have.

Throughout the pregnancy......I had a few months of being nauseated, but when the 2nd Trimester hit, things changed.....It was smooth sailing from there. The doctor has been happy with my health, weight & baby since day 1. I have had 2 ultrasounds. The first Ultrasound was to see how far along I was and to give me an estimated due date. From that day, the little peanut's expected arrival date was January 23rd, 2014. While waiting month by month to go to the doctor for checkups, a friend let me use her heartbeat doppler. It was Father's Day when I/we heard the baby's heartbeat for the very first time.

In September I had the second Ultrasound, it was around my 20ish week and this one is required to measure the baby. At that Ultrasound, the baby was measuring a week ahead.....


 




 
At this Ultrasound, the tech told us that we were having a GIRL! It was soon after that, that we were discussing names....

 


and 1 elective 4D Ultrasound. That was the most awesome thing!! In the first picture, she was yawning. We actually saw the entire yawn. We have a DVD of the entire session. Here are a few photos.

 



 





Isn't that so neat?! We were very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment