Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
  
 
Thanksgiving day, I looked through the Black Friday Sale Papers, cooked and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, had a fire going and waited for Alan to get home from work. He flew in later that afternoon as was home at 3. He invited a friend and his daughter over because his wife was out of town visiting family.  Dinner time rolled around and I ate and headed out the door to SHOP until I dropped! Well, mostly I looked around and stood in line with friends, but if I found something I wanted, I was there to get it!! We shopped from 6pm Thursday night and got home after 8am Friday morning....I was tired! After 1 1/2 hours of sleep, Daisy, my darling 8 year old dog woke me up. I stayed up the rest of the day. I don't like to waste my days at home sleeping. I played with Daisy and then Alan & I went for a ride.

Saturday, Brad, Bridget, Morgan & Grant came over. We had a great visit. Those boys are getting so big. My friend Jammie & her husband stopped by on their way home, with a Christmas tree for us. I requested it, they were going there anyway & saved us a trip to Moss Bluff. While Bridget was still at the house, she put the lights and star on the tree. Both of these gestures sure helped me out, with my swollen feet. Didn't it turn out beautiful?!



Since Alan was home, of course, those 2 weeks flew by. He worked on his rock crawler a lot this time. He really enjoys being in the shop and having something to do.

33 weeks Pregnant:


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment